What happens after you have signed up?
- Once you’ve signed up, you’ll need to provide us with proof of ID, your address and P45. We will then get in touch with your agency to request a copy of your contract.
- You become our employee under an overarching contract, with a view to carrying out a succession of assignments for various agencies/clients during the course of that employment.
- To enable you to work for an end client, we enter into a contract with them, or an agency. Our team will get in contact with your recruitment agency and arrange all of the contractual documentation.
- You carry out your contracted duties at the temporary workplace.
- You upload your timesheets to our web portal, and we’ll invoice your agency.
- The agency or end client will pay us a rate – the contract rate – to cover payments for the work you have completed.
- On the day the agency releases the funds, we will process the payment and make deductions for Income Tax, NICs, and our margin.
The process is now completed! You’ll receive a text or email when your payment is on its way.
Contact us TODAY to find out more and discuss your individual requirement
47 Broad Street, Glasgow,
0330 135 9119